LOOKING 4 A STRAIGHT ANSWER!!!
Aug 4, 2001
I have been looking for the answers to these questions everywhere, but no one will give me a straight answer. Can you help me? 1.How does HIV/AIDS affect the body? 2.Where would I be able to find statistics on how many people in Australia and worldwide suffer from HIV infection and/ or AIDS? 3.what are the symptoms of HIV infection? 4.How is HIV/AIDS contracted and passed on? 5.How to prevent getting and passing on HIV? 6.What are the common myths about HIV/AIDS? Thanks for your time.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I suggest you look at the CDC, WHO, websites.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.