|Is it common?
Aug 4, 2001
Is it common for a person to be positive for hiv for 6months to a year and have an undetectable viral load with no meds?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is not common (certainly < 5%), but clearly described and seen by many practitioners.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Who Are The Most Common People To Get AIDS?
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.