|Is it common?
Aug 4, 2001
Is it common for a person to be positive for hiv for 6months to a year and have an undetectable viral load with no meds?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is not common (certainly < 5%), but clearly described and seen by many practitioners.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet Worried It Could Be Ars
- White Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.