Is viral load test after two monthes is good enough to diagonose hiv
Jul 12, 1999
Is viral load test after two monthes is good enough to diagonose hiv and which one is the best DNA PCR or RNA PCR or NASB?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It would be, but viral load (RNA tests) is not approved for diagnosis. DNA PCR is probably better. Mh
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- Is A Black Spot On Your Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- Candidiasis Of The Esophagus Trachea Bronchi Or Lungs?
- Hiv Symptoms Getting Worse
- Yeast Infections That Do Not Go Away And Hiv Negative
- Why Is Pcr Detection More Sensitive For Hiv Detection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.