|Is viral load test after two monthes is good enough to diagonose hiv
Jul 12, 1999
Is viral load test after two monthes is good enough to diagonose hiv and which one is the best DNA PCR or RNA PCR or NASB?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It would be, but viral load (RNA tests) is not approved for diagnosis. DNA PCR is probably better. Mh
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Microgynon Cause Thrush?
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.