Aug 4, 2001
Is is likely that one would experience ARS at 8 weeks after a possible exposure?
Thank you for your help
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Possible, but unlikely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Sharing A Cigarette?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.