would a viral load after two monthes will be quite accurate
Jul 19, 1999
would a viral load test after two monthes will be quite accurate? especially if it's accuracy counts till 10 plates per milileter?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If you are talking about ruling out infection, the answer is yes. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will The Doctor Call You If Your Hiv Test Results Are Positive?
- Hiv And Glutathione
- How Can A Person Be Hiv Positive But Test Negative?
- How Long Do Symptoms Appear After Exposure To Hiv?
- Is Esophageal Candidiasis Contagious?
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.