4 negative eliza and western blots

I had a possible exposure in early March of this year. I was tested at 2 months, then again at 3 months, then again at 3 1/2 months and lastly at 4 months on July 1st. I have had symptoms: swelling around my penis, night sweats, blepharitis, joint and muscle pains, and mouth ulcers. Should I have the PCR test done or should I listen to the Mass Dept. of Health that says after 2 months 99.9 percent of the population will test negative. Unsure on what to do?

It is probably not HIV infection. But you should get checked out by an MD and make sure it is not something else. MH

how common?
HIV-1 DNA - Subtypes Looked For?