Aug 4, 2001
Hi Doc, Two weeks after a high risk exposure, I was suffering under constant headache for about 3 weeks. Since then, I do not have the headache problem anymore. I understand ARS Symptom are flu like eg. hadache, fever, fatigue. My questions is would headache itself cosider an ARS Symptom or does other symptoms such as fever have to exist as well? Would really appreciate if you could answer. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not by itself.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- How Much Blood Must Be Transmitted In Order To Get Hiv?
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.