Jan 24, 2000
Will a CBC Test detect an HIV infection, 12 weeks after infection.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
NO. A CBC only measures the number of white blood cells. It does not detect HIV infection. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Symptoms Begin In 3 Days?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Causes Of Temporary Peripheral Neuropathy
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- Where Does Herpes Virus Originate?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.