HIV inside cooked food
Aug 4, 2001
Hello, does hiv survive inside cooked food? I have the impression that a cook can cut the hand while cooking and the infected blood enters the food and he/she cooks the food and give an uninfected person to eat. will this person be in infected too?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
HIV will not survive the temperatures in normally cooked food.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.