|HIV inside cooked food
Aug 4, 2001
Hello, does hiv survive inside cooked food? I have the impression that a cook can cut the hand while cooking and the infected blood enters the food and he/she cooks the food and give an uninfected person to eat. will this person be in infected too?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
HIV will not survive the temperatures in normally cooked food.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch Hiv From A Chef's Cooked Food?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- What Pills To Take For Chlamydia?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.