|Long Term non-progressor
Nov 29, 1999
I have had an undetectable viral load at 20 copies for two years and my CD4's are as follows: 1050, 590, 880, 1050,1300, and 1030. Do you think I may be a LTNP based on the history?? Also, in view of the rebound in CD4's does that indicate a strong immune response to the virus?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You do not indicate how long you have known you are antibody positive, or how long you have been infected. But judging from those numbers, you may be a nonprogressor. The "long-term" may not be known yet. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Am I A Long Term Nonprogressor
- Hair Loss After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.