ARS & Antibodies
Jul 22, 2001
would a person have more or less hiv antibodies if they were having ARS ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Antibody tests are not quantitative, they are qualitative, meaning the test gives a yes/no answer.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
- Are Little Bumps On The Head Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can Deep Mouth To Mouth Kiss Cause Hiv?
- Getting Hiv From Being Fingered In The Butt
- HIV SHARING A LANCET WITH BLOOD
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Blow Job
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.