Viral Load Drop Due to Natural Medicines?

I was diagnosed HIV positive 10 weeks ago and appear to in in advanced stages of the disease (two CD4 tests: 239 one month ago then 173 today). I am not yet on medication though soon will be. My initial viral load was 55,000, followed by 69,000 a few weeks later. Now after 4 weeks of vitamins and natural medicines my viral load is 36,000. Is this a significant drop and if so can I attribute it to the natural medicines? Or is this level of fluctuation typical of the test? My own doctor was non-commital.

I've been taking: 840mg Licorice Root (Glycyyhiza glabra); 600mg Garlic extract; 1000mg vit C; 200 ug selenium; 268mg vit E; vit B comlete complex (b1, b2, b6, b12, Folic acid etc) and also now 200mg Bromelain enzyme.

Thank you.

That level of variability in viral load would be considered within assay variability. MH

About how many cases?
Decrease in Viral load - not on meds