Jul 22, 2001
Doctor, please tell me how rare is HIV2 in the United States? Thanks, your doing a GREAT job informing everyone.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
As far as we know, there have only been around a hundred cases reported. We don't know how many of them are from infection acquired abroad, or true infection acquired in the U.S.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.