Jul 22, 2001
Doctor, please tell me how rare is HIV2 in the United States? Thanks, your doing a GREAT job informing everyone.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
As far as we know, there have only been around a hundred cases reported. We don't know how many of them are from infection acquired abroad, or true infection acquired in the U.S.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Can You Get Syphilis With Condom?
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.