Can you take a break

I was diagnois in 1993 with Hiv started takin meds in 1998 ,In 2001 stopped takin meds for 4 months because I wanted a break on the toxic pills to clean my body is this harmful nothing has changed on my cd4 count it still is over 710 thank you

We don't know the answer to your question. It is the subject of several ongoing studies. In the short term, there is probably some real effect, with viral replication turning back on and the potential of starting to kill t cells again. As long as you monitor viral load and CD4 counts closely and look to see if there is a negative trend, you should be ok off drugs for a while. MH

hepatitis and HIV test results
HSV as Diagnostic Indicator