hepatitis and HIV test results
Jul 22, 2001
Hello Dr. Holodniy... Would hepatitis affect viral load and/or elisa results for HIV and if so, how? Thanks...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
No and No.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Percent Of Prostitutes With Hiv
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.