|strain in pakistan
Jul 15, 2001
do you know what strain of hiv is found in pakistan and india?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Subtype C is most common, followed by subtype B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Herpes Outbreak?
- What Would Cause False Positive Syphilis Blood Test?
- What What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- What Location On The Body Does Shingles Occur?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.