strain in pakistan
Jul 15, 2001
do you know what strain of hiv is found in pakistan and india?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Subtype C is most common, followed by subtype B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Genital Warts Ever Go Away?
- White Blood Cells And Chlamydia
- What Is The Hpv Titer Blood Test?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.