How does Hepatitis relate to CD4 and Viral Load?

I recently found out I was HIV+. Through subsequent blood tests (and all the symptoms), I also discovered I have acute Hepatitis A (HAV). My initial CD4 count was 203 and my VL was 110,000. After my second test, my CD4 count is 351 and my VL is 120,000. I understand that acute illnesses can inflate the VL; should I wait to start treatment until the enzymes related to HAV have returned to normal and get retested or should I start right away? Also, since I have allergies and asthma, should I wait to get my TB and Pneumonia vaccinations or should I do it ASAP? I appreciate your work and your compassionate and knowledgeable responses, as I'm sure many who visit this site do. Thank you for helping us understand and feel more comfortable with what lies ahead. --Future Long-Term Survivor in Atlanta, GA.

Given your numbers, I would recommend treatment. However, there is no urgency to starting, and I would advise people in similar circumstances to wait a bit until the liver has healed before starting any HIV regimen. There is no absolute contraindication to receiving a TB test or Pneumovax vaccination now. MH

Quick Question
The