quick question - symptoms
Jul 11, 2001
Hi Dr. Holodniy,
If one were HIV+ how soon would problems such as dry eyes, dry mouth and dry skin present themselves? Are these problems associated with recent infection (less than 7 months) or do they take years to manifest?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These are very nonspecific symptoms and could be the result of many illnesses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Emotional Effects Of Stds
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.