Home Access/detect all strains?
Jul 11, 2001
Would the Home Access test system be able to detect all strains/clades of HIV1 (aside from group O), or just subtype B? I one were to receive a negative result after 6 months should they trust the result?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Call them up and find out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Herpes?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- Symptoms Of Shingles On The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.