Home Access/detect all strains?
Jul 11, 2001
Would the Home Access test system be able to detect all strains/clades of HIV1 (aside from group O), or just subtype B? I one were to receive a negative result after 6 months should they trust the result?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Call them up and find out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Masturbation With Saliva
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.