where to get viral load
Jul 11, 2001
I recently converted. I am in the closet regarding my status (to insurance co) and would like to know where I can go to get a viral load (not ultra sensitive). I will be paying for this on my own. Do quest diagnostics offer this?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That lab among many others performs the test. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Full Form Of Std
- What Is The Shot You Get For Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.