alcohol and hiv
Jul 11, 2001
If alcohol kills viruses and bacteria outside th body , then why should a significantly high blood alcohol level not kill off hiv?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Because it would have to be very high, high enough to kill cells that harbor the virus. It would also have to penetrate all body tissues, as HIV is present everywhere.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Needle Stick?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.