|3rd generation tests
Jul 6, 2001
WOnder if you could please reply :
1] When were 3rd generation ELISA tests introduced ? 2] When are 4th generation tests expected to be introduced ?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
3rd generation tests were introduced a few years ago. Fourth generation tests, are considered by many to already be on the market. They include both HIV antibody and p24 antigen tests in one test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- 3rd Generation Elisa Detect Any Subtypes
- Does 3rd Generation Elisa Miss Any Subtypes?
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Washing Up After Sex Prevent Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.