|Accuracy pf HIV1 RNA PCR
Jul 6, 2001
What is the acuuracy of an RNA PCR after one month of possible exposure?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Accuracy is 100% if HIV infection is present.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.