Jul 5, 2001
I had sex with a female in which the condom broke. I had an Elisa test at 6 months,Elisa and Western Blot at 8 monts and an Elisa and Western Blot done at 14 months. I still having HIV infection symtoms. Also during this time we have been re-modeling our home. Is it possible these symtoms (HIV like) being related to the work being done?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Protected Anal Sex
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Condom Broke
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Topping Without Condom
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Coated Tongue Worried It Could Be Ars
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.