Jul 1, 2001
Doctor, on my three month check-up the doctor was telling me about the latest news on HIV. He said that he is thoroughly convinced that an HIV vaccine will work on people with a viral load less than 50, not by eliminating the virus but by keeping it in check. What do you think?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Possibly, but of course there is no data.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Catching Hiv While Wearing A Condom
- Does Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
- Hiv Spots On The Tounge
- Can Hiv Be Spread Through Drinking From A Soda Bottle?
- Is It Ok To Drink Aloe Vera Juice With Hiv Meds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.