Jul 1, 2001
Doctor, on my three month check-up the doctor was telling me about the latest news on HIV. He said that he is thoroughly convinced that an HIV vaccine will work on people with a viral load less than 50, not by eliminating the virus but by keeping it in check. What do you think?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Possibly, but of course there is no data.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Latest News On Hiv Vaccine
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.