Waiting four weeks for DNA PCR result...
Jul 1, 2001
Dr. H, I saw the question about the DNA PCR test being accurate several days after being drawn. I've been waiting four weeks for my DNA PCR to be conducted. I'm assuming my sample has been frozen (hoping). Is this going to be a reliable test? I'm starting to wonder if it will be.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Freezing the sample will not affect the results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Psoriasis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
- Can Hiv Enter Body Through Nails And Nail Bed?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.