|Possible ARS ?
Jul 1, 2001
I recently developed some problems in my mouth. The skin on the inside of my gums seem to be peeling causing pain in my gums, is this related to HIV?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those are very nonspecific symptoms. I suggest you see a dentist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaxseed Oil And Neuropathy
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up In Your System?
- What Happens When The New Hiv Cell Leaves The Infected Host Cell?
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
- How Long Should I Wait To Be Tested For Hepatitis C?
- White Bump On Lip Line Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.