infants

I have recently been exposed of HIV and I am awaiting my test results. In the mean time I have an infant son and wanted to know if HIV could be passed to my son through saliva during the early stages of HIV due to high viral load(i.e. cleaning his pacifier after it falls the the floor by sucking on it, etc.) I have not doen this since I started to feel sick approximalty 10 days after exposure but want to knwo if I may have put my son at risk witin those forst 10 days after exposure.

please resond I want to ensure I protect my child if in fact I do have HIV.

thanks

It is theoretically possible that transmission could occur with the right circumstances. But such a case has not been documented to my knowledge.

Are you related to Job?
antibiotics and antibodies