ppt tubes and timelines

I have a question regarding the use of PPT tubes for HIV PCR RNA/DNA testing. My local hospital collection facility collected my blood specimen in a PPT tube on June 4 at 3:04 The lab centrifuged the specimen within two hours but then stored it at room tempature and forwarded to the send out department of the hospital. The hospital received the specimen at 7:30 that evening.They did not record when they frooze the specimen I only know that it was mailed the following day June 5 before 5:00 and it was frozen at that time. THe lab received the specimem froozen on THursday June 7th. Is this a safe timeline given that the collection was in a ppt tube and the specimen was frozen prior to shipment? How long can a specimen remain stable if in a PPT tube. Thanks

HIV RNA is very stable in PPT tubes. Once blood is spun in these tubes, the plasma can support RNA well, either frozen or at room temperature for a few days.

False Positive
Are you related to Job?