Jun 30, 2001
ais that really bad? a friends viral load is 98,841
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That number by itself is moderately high, but cannot be interpreted by itself. It requires knowing the CD4 count and percentage to assess risk of progression. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Whats The Longest You Can Live With Hiv?
- Under What Conditions Is There Potentially A Risk Of Hiv Transmission By Urine
- How To Play Safe With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive?
- Chances Of Hiv After Unprotected Sex
- If You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone With Aids Will You Get Aids Or Hiv?
- In Vitro Fertilization For Hiv Positive Women
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.