Jun 30, 2001
ais that really bad? a friends viral load is 98,841
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That number by itself is moderately high, but cannot be interpreted by itself. It requires knowing the CD4 count and percentage to assess risk of progression. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
- Are Muscle Aches In Legs A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute/primary Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.