Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Understanding Your LabsUnderstanding Your Labs

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Mr. Holodniy

Jun 22, 2001

Hi there, here is yet another person who owes so much to you and must thank you for your knowledge, and willingness to share. I am awaiting my 4 1/2 month Elsisa, and thanks to you, I can get on with my life after realizing that you folks know what you are doing, and I should trust these results without question. I have been tested for HIV antibodies at 4 month's with a neg. result, and all other std's known to man. All neg. I am ready to get this behind me. And for once, I can really look at myself without asking that question, that had lingered in the back of my worried to death brain for 18 weeks now. I thank you for making such a contriibution to this world, and it's vitality, it must make you sleep very well at night!!! I now see many things that were left unnoticed and dulled over the years, such as the passion that seemed to disappear from my life and my whole meaning behind what I aspire to be. Much of this is due to experts like yourself, who have a passion, and dedication for what they do for humankind. Thank you for this. I owe you for more than just your medical advice, you have inspired me!!! Now, I must be off, I have a date tonight, and a job interview tomarrow!!!!

Response from Dr. Holodniy

Posted.

Previous
RE: Virus in Brain & Spial Cord
Next
ARS Viral Load

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.