|timing of ARS?
Jun 15, 2001
Hi Dr. Holodniy,
How soon can ARS present itself? Most of the literature/information I've come across says it occurs 2-4 weeks after exposure (there is a latency period). In your expert opinion is this the case or do you feel it could happen at 5 or 6 days or would that be too soon? Much thanks!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
We don't have accurate data. Most people come to medical attention when they have symptoms, or when they have had them for awhile.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.