|is hiv-antibody test paper 100 safe?
Jun 15, 2001
hello dear sir,
i have once got a piece of hiv-antibody test paper from a doctor friend, and did the blood test myself at home. later i know the test paper use the hiv antigen to find the antibody, so i am very nervous and worried. it is said the antigen in that paper is made through gene engineering, but i still wonder during the procedure, if it is possible that the antigen can contain the dangerous hiv rna,though extremely rarely?
great thanks in advance.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Testing With Results On Paper
- Is Swollen Lymph Glands A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.