|A msg to everyONE
Jun 15, 2001
To all those people that have tested negative 6 or months after exposure and complain about HIv symptoms yet continually test neg on eia ....my question to you is before you exposed or had sex for the first times...you prob had lots of symptoms -general symptoms wich could have been anything.......so.think about that
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Global Awareness Campaign To Fight The Spread Of Hiv
- Physical Therapy For Peripheral Neuropathy
- Alternative Treatment For Burning Toes Or Neuropathy
- Men And Women With Hiv Having Children
- What Does The C And T Mean On A Hiv Test?
- When You Have Hiv Do You Cough And Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.