|Is this possible?
Jun 12, 2001
Hi Dr. Holodniy,
Assuming there was no lab error or it was not a rare strain the test could not detect, what would cause a qualitative DNA PCR to be negative in a truly infected individual 5 or 6 months after exposure?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Never heard of such a thing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.