Let Me Get This Straight

Okay, let me make sure I've got the point of the matter down.

If a person has a negative ELISA at three months after sexual contact AND has a negative Qualitative DNA PCR three months after sexual contact, then HIV has been ruled out and there is no more reason to test for HIV.

I (my friend wrote about me in Chances of Infection?) had a negative ELISA at three months after sexual contact, and I had a negative Qualitative DNA PCR at five months after sexual contact. HIV has been ruled out, and there is no further need for me to test, including the 6 month antibody test. The 6-month antibody testing rule does not take PCR testing into account, and, therefore, if one has a PCR done, the rules of HIV testing change based on when the PCR was done in relation to the last possible exposure to HIV.

Am I right?

Thanks.

Your logic is correct using a nonapproved test.

CBC
:( worried sick..Laryngitis a symptom of HIV??