Neutrophils and Lymphocytes differential

I was tested negative for HIV-1 and 2 15 weeks after a high risk encounter. I didn't really have ARS but I am showing all sorts of indications of viral infection and a failing immune system. I have a coated tongue, dry mouth and lips, and a burning sensation in my mouth all the time. My cuts and wounds are healing more slowly and my ears are more prone to infection. The list goes on and on but I will spare you the details. You may think that I am one of the worried well, I thought so too, but my CBC is telling me otherwise. My overall CBC is normal (WBC 6.2), except that my Neutrophils(2.62) and Lymphocytes(2.75) are both at 45. I just saw on the internet that "increased lymphocytes suggest viral infection (especially, infectious mononucleosis, pertussis), chronic infection, drug and allergic reactions, autoimmune disease." I guess that is a perfect explanation of my ailment. I am very sure that I have been infection with some kind of autoimmune disease but I am not sure if it is HIV. Please give me a hint of what my aliment is, none of my doctors had a hint and it is driving me off the edge.

You are mixing information. First there is a thousand medical reasons for why cell counts are abnormal. An autoimmune disease is just that, a disease that is usually triggered by your own immune system. A viral infection is something different.

Question about getting results
CBC