|viral load rebound
Jun 12, 2001
Should I worry after almost 2 yrs of being less than 400 on viral load and then it jumping to 1400. Could this just be a "blip"?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could very well be a blip. I would not react to one measurement. If on repeat it is still elevated or increasing, then it is probably real, and you need to look for reasons why (ie drug failure). MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Hiv If I Had Unprotected Sex With A Girl On Her Menstral Cycle?
- Of The 1 Million People In The Us, Infected With Hiv/aids, How Many Do Not Know They Are Infected
- Later Symptoms Of Hiv
- Who Iz Most Affected An What Type Of People Are Affected By Aids?
- Can A Person Diagnosed With Hiv/aids Be Denied A High School Education In Ri?
- Rights Of Minor Children Against Hiv/aids Testing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.