|viral load rebound
Jun 12, 2001
Should I worry after almost 2 yrs of being less than 400 on viral load and then it jumping to 1400. Could this just be a "blip"?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could very well be a blip. I would not react to one measurement. If on repeat it is still elevated or increasing, then it is probably real, and you need to look for reasons why (ie drug failure). MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Being Fingered?
- How Accurate Is Hpv Testing?
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.