Jun 12, 2001
Would the presence of Mycobacteria cause flawed results on any HIV test (DNA/RNA PCR or antibody)?
Thanks for the service you provide. You do more good than you will ever know.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not to my knowledge.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Low Lymphocyte Count Hiv Negative
- Hiv Testing Using Elisa At 4 Weeks
- If My Blood Test Comes Abnormal Should I Get An Hiv Test?
- What Is Acute And Subacute Transient Peripheral Neuropathy?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Hiv Face Bumps
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.