|VIRAL LOAD AND SET POINT
Jun 12, 2001
Hello Doctor, As some document said, there be a time that viral load will be at a set point, how we determine this set point?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In most people with infection, the set point is determined about 3-6 months after antibody tests are positive. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.