Jun 7, 2001
Hi Dr. Holodniy,
If one tests negative at 4, 12 and 23 weeks yet still continues to experience weird symptoms (prostatitis, floaters, dry eyes, dry skin, etc.) should he test for an undetectable strain of HIV1, order a more specialized test (ie viral load), or test for HIV2 or simply check himself into a mental institution? I have been experiencing these symptoms after a possible exposure with no other explanation given. Furthermore, these things never happened to me before. My Dr. doesn't seem to be concerned but I still harbor anxiety...(wouldn't I be testing positive if HIV were the culprit?) You are the man!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Listen to your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
- Can You Get HIV If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.