A Seperate Forum
Jun 7, 2001
Why not create a forum for those who are afraid to be tested or have questions about their antibody tests? Dont you think your time is better spent fielding questions about viral load? I admire your patience.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Despite all the disclaimers, the worried well still keep coming. I am not sure what to do. Perhaps you could have some sway with the public???
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Canker Sore That Won't Go Away Do I Have Hiv?
- Is White Spots On My Gums A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Percentage Of American Heterosexual Hiv Infection
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- Can I Get Hiv Through Sharing Food?
- Can A Person Be Hiv Positive For Years And Have No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.