Jun 4, 2001
Hi. My Story. For God Sakes, if you've tested neg at 6,12 and 24? weeks after possible exposure ..YOU should SMILE and be happy and be relieved! what if it was positive?Ever think of that. i'm an ex worried well..messed up my life, i did eia testing at 3,4,5,6,7,8 months, DNA PCR, p24 antigen tests,RNA PCR ... all NEGATIVE
SO stop worrying about beign a rare individual that will take longer that 24 weeks to seroconvert, and stop worrying about having a rare strain(Most eias will pick up most strains via cross reaction) AND MOVE ON !!!
THINK POSITIVE !
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- 12 Week Hiv Test For A Conclusive Negative
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
- Can You Get HIV Symptoms After A Week?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.