IMPROVING QUICKLY ????

Hi! I wrote to you back in March (Stressful V.L.) well my V.L. dropped from 456,000 to 8,800 after 14 days of therapy. The bad news is that I had bad side effects to the Norvir and Crixivan combo. I remain on Zerit and Epivir and now on Rescriptor. I started last Friday 4/30/00 and Dr. says I should drop almost <400 in 2 weeks, I go back for a VL test on 5/11/00 is that possible to drop that fast. I think my body is fighting off pretty good with the meds, but again my anxieties are making it difficult to take the pills. I like the Rescriptor in one sense where I can swish it down but the 4 3x's a day on top of the Nuke is a lot of meds, but I think this is the right combo. I tried Sustiva but with the anxiety I could sleep a wink for 4 days....Any ideas to see if this could be right combo. Bear in mind I have HIGH anxieties and a real BAD g.I. system. JR. BOSTON

A viral load 2 weeks after making a change in a regimen will give you a trend, but is too short to assess the overall potency of this recent change. You will need to have another viral load in 4-6 weeks to see how low you got. MH

Starting Again
CD4 T cell set point like viral load set point?