The virus infecting lymphocytes to cause aids
May 22, 2000
What is the virus called which infects the T-lymphocytes to cause AIDS?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
HIV, human immunodeficiency virus type 1.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do I Always Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.