Thank You, You Have Been a Great Help!!!

Dear Dr. Holodniy, I would like to thank you for all the help you have given me on PML and taking the time to answer my previous questions. I do however have one more that was over looked the last time I wrote. If someone's CD4 Count stops rising does that mean they will stop improving with PML?? Are

Maybe. It depends on where the CD4 count is. We believe that PML is caused by another virus. We don't know what the CD4 count needs to be in order for the body to contain a PML associated viral infection. For example, most people can contain CMV until their CD4 counts go below 50. MH

How long to stay on a regimen when VL is rebounding?
What do all these numbers mean?