Thank You, You Have Been a Great Help!!!
Jun 7, 2000
Dear Dr. Holodniy, I would like to thank you for all the help you have given me on PML and taking the time to answer my previous questions. I do however have one more that was over looked the last time I wrote. If someone's CD4 Count stops rising does that mean they will stop improving with PML?? Are
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Maybe. It depends on where the CD4 count is. We believe that PML is caused by another virus. We don't know what the CD4 count needs to be in order for the body to contain a PML associated viral infection. For example, most people can contain CMV until their CD4 counts go below 50. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.