Asymptomatic 9 years and still no detectable viral load

For 5 years I had tested positive for only one of the proteins in Western Blot test before finally being told I was HIV positive, which was 9 years ago. Since then my T-cells have remained in the 700 - 800 range. Last year an attempt to enter a clinical study revealed that I had no detectable viral load. I would like to do more than just wait for problems to arise and am interested in participating in any clinical studies for people in similar situations. Can you direct me to any such program/study? Can you suggest any further course of action for monitoring my situation?

You would be considered a long term nonprogressor. With an undetectable viral load and stable, high CD4 count, HIV specific medications would not be indicated for you at this time. Although there are some studies that are looking at the immune system in folks like you, these are not interventional studies. I suggest you continue to do what you are doing now, with periodic CD4 and viral load counts. MH

Question about viral load and CD 4 count
hey doc just curious what your title means?