when is your viral load too high?
Jun 18, 2000
When should I worry? What is there besides meds to help this out? My is over 500,000 -- help
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unfortunately, there are no other effective therapies than meds, which can reduce a viral load of 500,000. That viral load is extremely high and warrants treatment now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Are Body Itch, Joint Pain, Numbness HIV Symptoms?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Clothing?
- Can Vaginal Fluid Entering The Eye Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.