Jun 26, 2000
Dear Doctor. Thanks for your help.
I was infected last january. In February became HIV positive. In April my tests were:VL 89 and CD4 611(32,5%); In May : VL 400 and CD4 621 (40,4%); In June: VL 740 and CD4 676 (39,0%). I am very worry about these VR increasing each test I do.I don't take any therapy. My doctor said I am ok. What do you think about that? Are significant those VL increases? Thank you very much...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong After 1 Year?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Are Fever Aches Sleepiness And No Appetite Symptoms Of Aids?
- Percent Of Prostitutes With Hiv
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- Vitamin B12 And Herpes Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.