Jun 26, 2000
Dear Doctor. Thanks for your help.
I was infected last january. In February became HIV positive. In April my tests were:VL 89 and CD4 611(32,5%); In May : VL 400 and CD4 621 (40,4%); In June: VL 740 and CD4 676 (39,0%). I am very worry about these VR increasing each test I do.I don't take any therapy. My doctor said I am ok. What do you think about that? Are significant those VL increases? Thank you very much...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
- Cut By Clippers At Barber Shop Hiv Risk
- Deep Kissing And Hiv With Cuts And Bleeding Gums
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.