New: HIV infected
Jun 26, 2000
My viral load was 265,739 per ml of blood. Now after 6 weeks of medication it is at 194 per ml of blood. I get checked again July 24. Hoping non-detectable. How long will it stay this way?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Could stay undetectable for ever. Your response thus far is stellar. Should take another month or so to get to < 50. Keep up the good work on taking those meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.